- Paperless accounting, statements, and reports that will save paper, postage, and trips to the bank.
- Rents being processed on the 15th of each month .
- Electronic deposits going directly into your bank account each month .
- Statements and reports being available 24/7 at our secured website.
- Statements and reports being delivered straight to your email
- Being provided with all invoices paid in your behalf
- 1099 tax forms following each financial year.
We are dedicated to lawfully abiding your property’s city regulations. Updating ourselves on recent changes in these regulations help us provide you with the quality property management we are committed to providing you.
One of the ways we do this is through performing routine inspections a minimum of once every six months. One of our employees will set up an appointment with your tenant or give proper notice in accordance with Arizona State Law in order to perform a routine inspection and take pictures. These reports will be emailed to you in a PDF format and posted to your account online following each inspection. You will be notified of any concerns pertaining to these inspections.
We truly know the area and understand the importance of getting a qualified renter in a short amount of time. If you think about it, in most cases one month of lost rent could pay for over a year of our services.
- Digital photographs will be taken within 20 hours of each property after we have received the signed management agreement. These photos will be used in all Internet and flyer advertising.
- A quality For Rent sign will be placed on your property within 20 hours of receiving the signed agreement. (subject to owner’s approval and HOA regulations).
- Detailed descriptions of the individual property highlighting the advantages of the property for prospective tenants will be used in all advertising.
- We market on over 40 different websites like Google, Craigslist, Hotpads, Rentals.com, and so on. There will be focus on Internet marketing with the industry’s leading websites. This is the number one method tenants use to find their Arizona rental home.
- We will alert our data base of possible tenants as soon as the property becomes available
- A licensed real estate agent will show prospective tenants the property
- We will conduct comprehensive screening through references, employers, previous landlords, and criminal background checks
- We will prepare the lease agreement and appropriate forms and documents with additional terms to protect your interests if needed
- Lease signing interviews will be conducted with the applicants to focus on the tenant’s responsibilities in renting your property
- You will receive a signed copy of the lease agreement
– Property Owners –
Get a quote from a licensed professional within 20 Minutes
and have your home marketed within 20 hours of sign up!
Long-Term Property Owner's Agreement